The Tools I Use
Here’s a list of the hardware, software, scripts, suppliments, and more that I use to get the job done. Inspired by awesome-uses from Wes Bos. Browse more /uses like mine at uses.tech.
- Bitwig Studio
- Libre Office
- Fontello for generating my custom icon font package.
- Github Pages for hosting the site and all of its assets.
- Github for version control and issue tracking.
- Google Analytics for providing web analytics information.
- Google Docs for composing the majority of the content on this website.
- Gabriel for publishing Google Docs into Markdown format and pushing them to Github.
- Jekyll for building the static web pages.
- Travis CI for code testing and Continuious Deployment.